UP TO 10 MINUTE FREE PHONE CALL
During the free phone call we can advise as to:
- Whether we act in the relevant area of law for your matter
- Any immediate steps that should be taken prior to initial consultation
- Any documents that should be brought with you to the initial consultation
- A general outline of likely costs and time-frames associated with your matter
*Please note that we are unable to provide legal advice prior to a 1 hour appointment.
Speeding Fine Consultation (Telephone only) Reduced price – $100.00 (plus. GST)
No Obligation 1 Hour Appointment – $250.00 (plus. GST)
During this meeting we can give you:
- A thorough legal assessment of your matter
- Advice as to your available defences/strategies
- Information as to the best way for you to proceed in preparation for your matter
- Advice as to likely sentences/outcomes
- A specific estimate of likely costs and time-frames
If you choose to proceed after the initial no obligation appointment we will provide the following:
- Full conduct of your matter including negotiation with the prosecution and other parties
- Preparation of your case
- Attending court appearances
- Dealing with any and all other matters relating to your case
We can discuss an hourly rate or a set fee for each matter, as set out in our Cost Agreement.
Unlike other firms, we do not charge for postage, photocopying, or faxing.